Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Practical Jokes!

My oh-so-sweet boyfriend thought it would be really funny to play a little joke on me this morning. He set my clock an hour ahead without me knowing! I got up and was ready to leave for work before I realized that it was only 6 - not 7! I was a little irritated, but it was no big deal. It gave me time to visit my myspace and fix it up a little. I can't get on myspace here at work and I usually don't have a chance to spend any "quality" internet time at home so I decided to give my page a makeover. It was then when I realized that I don't have any of my "helium" buddies on there. My profile is set to private because of my psycho stalker ex-husband so I'm a little uncomfortable posting it on here, but if you'd like to be a "myspace" friend, please leave a comment with your page and I'll add you.

2 opinions rendered:

Unknown said...

Ok Sophia, here are your 5 interview questions..Post the answers in a new post on your blog.

1. If you were a dog, what breed would you be and why? Don't forget to add gender.

2. If you were a business, what logo would best fit you're personality?

3. What is one of the most devious things you've done, either as a youth or adult?

4. Is there anyone that you're envious of and why or why not?

5. If you were a functioning part of the anatomy, what organ would you be and why?

Heehee!

Interview rules:

Leave me a comment saying “Interview me next" or "Hit me with your best shot" or something along those lines letting me know you're down to be questioned. :D

I’ll respond by commenting back on your blog with your five questions. I get to pick the questions.

You will then update your blog with a post containing your the answers to the questions.

You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

So, who wants to give it a go? Leave a comment and let me know if you're down to let me do you next. At least one of you has to let me do an interview with ya. It'll be easy, fun, virtually painless and you'll enjoy it. :D

Unknown said...

Now I await your interview application to be filled out in its entirety.

~flips through other applicants~