Monday, July 16, 2007

Tagged (Again)

I was just recently tagged on myspace...I see it's here too....I'll get you Kizzy!

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits aboutthemselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Facts:
1.) I'm a Friends junky...I've seen every episode about a million times
2.) I have 3 brothers and a sister, although most people think that I'm an only child
3.) I like making candles using essential oils (an expensive hobby!)
4.) My first concert ever was New Kids on the Block
5.) I always thought the Washington Redskins were from Washington State...I just recently found out they were from DC
6.) In highschool, I used to play Hide-n-seek at wal-mart
7.) I laugh every time I hear "turnip greens"
8.) I sometimes catch myself watching teen movies on disney

Ok...I'm not going to tag anyone at the moment, since everyone I know on here has already been tagged, and that would just be mean to make them do it again!

1 opinions rendered:

Unknown said...

you've been tagged again!!

~runs off~