Monday, July 23, 2007

Keep it going....

Okay, here's the deal: you've been hand picked by someone who likes you to fill out this survey. It's a great boredom buster and at the end you get to pick your own 5 people to fill it out. If you don't fill it out, the person that sent this to you will hunt you down and kill you -- not really, but it's fun so keep it going! Once you post your answers, pick 5 people of your own to do it. Have fun!


1. What is your middle name: Renee
2. Color pants are you wearing? brown
3. What are you listening to now? the rain hitting the roof
4. What was the last thing you had to drink? Mountain Dew
5. Do you wish on stars? yep
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? White so I could be invisible
7. How is the weather right now? rainy and humid
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my boss
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes
10. Favorite drink? It depends on my mood....normally I like mixed drinks but lately I've been a BudLight girl...well BudLight and Tequila Rose shots
11. Favorite sport? BASEBALL! GO YANKEES
12. Hair color? Brunette
13. Siblings? 3 brothers and a sister (I'm the baby)
14. Favorite month: I'd have to say April - weather's not too hot yet
15. Favorite food? Um.... um... that's too broad of a question. Ask me specifics.
16. What was the last movie you saw? In theatres - Pirates of the Carribean 3...at home we watched Sleepless in Seattle last night...one of my all time favorites.
17. Favorite day of the year: New Year's
18. What do you do to vent anger? kickboxing does wonders -- then a nice cold drink
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? it really wasn't a toy...it was an old broken typewriter...I used to pretend to be a writer.
20. Summer or winter? Summer
21. Hugs or kisses? Hugs from clean-smelling people that I care about. Kisses from kiddies & of course my hubby.
23. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla (ask me tomorrow and I may say chocolate..depends on my mood)
24. Do you want your friends to do this? Of course!
25. Who is most likely to do this self-survey? I don't know..plus if I say, she won't do it just to spite me
26. Who is least likely to respond? again...not answering
27. When was the last time you cried? I got a little teary eyed a couple hours ago
28. What is under your bed? my shoes, an air mattress and some board games
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? That would be Nicki...we've been BFFs since we were 9
30. What did you do last night? Laundry and watched a move
31. What are you afraid of? a bunch of stuff
32. Plain or buttered or salted popcorn? Lots of butter
33. Favorite car? not a car - Jeep Wrangler
34. Favorite flower? Rose
35. How many keys on your key ring? Let's see: car, house, work, PO box, my dad's house -- that makes 5
36. How many years at your current job? I've been here for 7 months
37. What did you do on your last birthday? lots and lots of margaritas
38. How many states have you lived in? Just Texas
39. Did you have fun with this? Ehhhh...it passed some time
40. Who are you going to send this to? hmmm let's see all those taggers.....Kizzy, Ambre, William, Jadey and Gimme...ENJOY!

5 opinions rendered:

Unknown said...

How do I fill this darn thing out?

Magdalen Islands said...

Not fair, Sophia. All you chose to send this to, I would have sent it to. Who do I have left???? Sniffle!

Magdalen Islands said...

I put you on my mailing list Sophia. Hope and pray that no one tags me again.

William said...

got it...I'm tagging Darlin, Missy, Keith, Alan, and one more on my list...

hmmmm who will that be?

Head Cookie said...

hey there you I have continued this fun to boredom buster craze of yours silly. Love the blog by the way please send me an email with the correct blog info so I can add it to my list of blogs jadey73@gmail.com Thanks Sophia