Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Do you know shit?

A man was sitting next to a little boy on a plane. As the plane took off, the man said "lets have a conversation, kiddo. I always heard if you talk on an airplane it makes the trip go by faster." The boy who looked about 12 years old sighed, put his book down, and said "well what do you want to talk about?"



The man thought for a moment then said "well lets talk about nuclear power." The boy said "I have a question first. A deer, a horse, and a cow all eat grass. A deer poops hard pellets, a horse poops clumps of grass, and a cow poops soft round patties. If they all eat the same thing, then why is their poop different?" The man thought and thought then said "I honestly dont know" The boy picked his book up and said " Well how do you think you are qualified to hold a conversation about nuclear power when you dont know shit?"



5 opinions rendered:

Head Cookie said...

LMAO smart boy

Head Cookie said...

never talk nuclear power with a stranger

Unknown said...

Sophia, where do you get these pictures for your blog?

Sophia said...

It depends...this one of the guy laughing I just googled...the others come from my myspace or I've just seen them places and I liked.

Unknown said...

Well that was a shitty response! I say we nuke the kid!

~what's that smell?~