Friday, July 27, 2007

My Mid-Year Evaluation...

Yesterday I had my mid-year evaluation at work. I was pretty nervous about it. I get my work done and I was pretty sure I did a good job, but I'm always a worrier any way. I mean, think about how much time I spend on Helium alone...that's not counting the time I spend on my email. I wear jeans to work sometimes, which we're not really supposed to do, but nobody's ever said anything to me. I don't wear jeans everyday....just maybe once or twice a week. And, if I know we're going to have clients in the office, I make sure to look professional.



But, once again I'm off track...so my boss calls me in to his office and I was so scared! Then he shuts the door when we went in....uh-oh - I thought. But, as luck would have it, I had absolutely NOTHING to be worried about. Everything on there was marked excellent. He said that I was extremely organized and had great work ethic! That shocked me because usually my desk is such a mess but I'll take it! Then he said that I was easy to work with and that I worked well with everyone in the office (That part is true) He said that all my work is always done in a timely manner and that I'm able to multi-task and prioritize effectively. (That part is true...I can goof off on Helium and get two work related projects done at the same time :D)



So anyway, I was excited. He did say that I need to work on cleaning and organizing the supply room (YUCK) but still I was so shocked. He didn't say anything about the jeans which kind of surprised me. I don't think he really cares as long as I look decent.



Anyway, I just wanted to brag a little bit! :)


3 opinions rendered:

DawnStarJewel said...

Congratulations Sophia!! With a spry disposition like yours, I would have been surprised had he said that you didn't get along well with others...

Hands Sophia a...

What? Tell you and ruin the surprise?

~evil grin~

Sophia said...

Awww shucks! Thanks....now what is it..tell me tell me tell me!!!!

Head Cookie said...

Aw we are so very proud of you there Sophia keep up the good work. Yay You! LOL