Wednesday, July 18, 2007

BAD TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Crystal Dawn for letting me borrow this! This is a gooooooooooood one!

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Boston Red Sox fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they were Red Sox fans, too.Not really knowing what a Red Sox fan was, but wanting to be like their teacher, hands explode into the air. There is, however, one exception. A girl named Lucy has not gone along with the crowd.The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Red Sox fan.""Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?""Why I'm proud to be a Yankees fan.", boasts the little girl.The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Lucy why she is a Yankees fan."Well, My Dad and Mom are Yankees fans, and I'm a Yankees fan, too!"The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron, What would you be then?"A pause, and a smile. "Then," says Lucy, "I'd be a Red Sox fan."

GO YANKEES!!!

4 opinions rendered:

Schrödinger's Cat said...

Oh Oh Oh!!!

I can adapt this for USC/UCLA football.

(furiously starts taking notes)

Sophia said...

Hey! No adapting...it's copyrighted!!!!

Haha - just kidding.

Unknown said...

Throws a curve ball hitting Cat in the noggin!

Head Cookie said...

Yankees rule