Friday, July 13, 2007

Me in a nutshell....

Welcome to my blog...my first blog. The title is Italian for Caution: Entering Sophia's world....and I want to caution you before I go any further. This is MY world. I'm going to write about what I want, how I want. I welcome advice and criticism, but just remember, this is a place for me to share my thoughts and expressions. I don't get to actively do that on a normal basis, so this blog is kind of my sanctuary. Does that make sense? I hope I'm not coming off too bitchy!

Mostly this blog is about me getting my thoughts out and hopefully releasing some negative energy. If some of my posts seem a little angry or morbid, don't worry, I'm not crazy....well not the bad crazy anyway.

Well, let's see...in a nutshell I'm kind of a nut. I like to laugh. I like things that make me laugh. I like to make others laugh -- do you see the connection? I try to find humor in every situation, even when it may be a little inappropriate, but hey, I think laughter is the best medicine.

That's all for now....more to come!

1 opinions rendered:

Unknown said...

Laughter is indeed the best medicine. Perhaps you can share some of your funny threads with you therapist and it will lighten her up!