Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Interview ...

1. If you were a dog, what breed would you be and why? Don't forget to add gender.
I would probably be a female Beagle. I'd have to be female because some people do say that I'm a bitch so that answers that. I'd be a Beagle because 1. I'm cute as hell (hehe) 2. I'm nosey and 3. I can be very loud

2. If you were a business, what logo would best fit you're personality?
L'Oreal.-- Because I'm worth it.

3. What is one of the most devious things you've done, either as a youth or adult?
Hmmm...this is a tough one...I'm not a natural devious person...I do remember this one time. I was in first grade and at lunch we were only allowed to leave one thing on our tray. That day I remember that I had left peas and some prune stuff on my tray and my teacher said I had to eat one of them. I hate peas and the prune stuff was nasty too. (My first grade teacher was a real b***h) Anyway, I was actually a pretty good kid (believe it or not) and had never gotten in trouble before. I went back to the table and I was sitting next to these two boys that I just couldn't stand (I mean come on, I was in first grade - all boys had cooties!) So, I put my peas in my milk carton and went back to show my teacher my tray. She noticed the green on the milk carton and asked me why my peas were in the milk. I told her that the two boys had put them in there while I wasn't looking. And she believed me!!! I remember when we went back to class those two boys were sitting outside the classroom in the "time out" chair. I stuck my tongue out at them as I went into the classroom.

4. Is there anyone that you're envious of and why or why not?
Mariah Carey, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel and one of the Ms. Universes - why? Because they dated (and I'm sure slept with) Derek Jeter!!!

LOL, ok ok....actually I'm envious of anyone that is successful by doing what they love and has a happy and healthy family.

5. If you were a functioning part of the anatomy, what organ would you be and why?Heehee!
Oh good grief...what kind of question is this??? I'd be the brain...it's the "boss" and if something acts up, it can play tricks on it....and of course the body couldn't live without me.

Interview rules:Leave me a comment saying “Interview me next" or "Hit me with your best shot" or something along those lines letting me know you're down to be questioned. :D I’ll respond by commenting back on your blog with your five questions. I get to pick the questions. You will then update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. So, who wants to give it a go? Leave a comment and let me know if you're down to let me do you next. At least one of you has to let me do an interview with ya. It'll be easy, fun, virtually painless and you'll enjoy it. :D

4 opinions rendered:

Unknown said...

After reading the interview results I've decided to hire you as the new
'Beagle Pea Brain' to watch over Derek Jeter and change your name to L'Oreo!!

~giggles~

Sophia said...

Watch over Derek Jeter???!!!!???!!!

I will so take it!!!

Head Cookie said...

very nicely done you handled yourself very professionally. You not devious? LMAO okay if you believe that.

Sophia said...

Well I guess I'm devious if you're not an angel!