Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Middle Name Meme

I've been tagged by Ambre to do a Middle Name Meme....yes I admit I DID volunteer against my better judgment...sometimes I act before I think. So, if you decide to do this, please don't tag Ambre as she will probably blame me!

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


R - Reliable...as flakey as I may seem to some people, my closest friends say that I'm the one they rely on the most...isn't that sweet???

E - Exciting...I absolutely HATE boredom. I live for thrills and excitement....Please note that I did NOT say drama....there is a difference!

N - Neurotic....hmmmmmmmmm maybe just a teeny tiny bit!

E - Energetic...sometimes when I'm EXCITED about something....but not usually in the mornings.

E - Extraordinary -- That speaks for itself! LOL...I'm really not conceited at all, I promise!

Ok, I guess this is where I am supposed to tag five other bloggers...hehehe I know you guys are probably getting tired of being tagged and doing interviews and you're probably going to get mad at me, but if you don't want to do it, I promise it won't hurt my feelings. I'm just trying to share the love! Please don't be mad at me!

3 opinions rendered:

Unknown said...

Very well done Miss Lei entra il Mondo del Sophia!

Neurotic, YOU? Naaah! heheee

Consider yourself blamed if anyone comes near me...

~hiding~

Sophia said...

I'm prepared for blame!

Head Cookie said...

Not mad and very well done mine will be posted in about 5 minutes and we all know that it is Cybils fault lol.