Monday, August 20, 2007

Saturday...

So for any of you following my drama saga, here's my latest update. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you might wanna read my other posts labeled "court" or "psycho ex."


I got to see my daughter for two hours on Saturday. It was supposed to be for 4 hours, but the schedule was conflicting. Anyway, it costs me $200 a visit to see her, not to mention the gas there and back was about $40. I hadn't seen her since March and I was really worried and had no idea what to expect. My ex has been filling her head full of lies and just plain BS. According to him, after the last visit, she told him that I said that I was going to kill her. Now, if I was a 4 year old girl, and my mother had told me that she was going to kill me, I'd be scared to death of her, wouldn't you???

Well, she wasn't scared at all! She came in and gave me the biggest hug and then gave her baby brother a hug. We talked for a few minutes and then played. I brought some finger paint so we did that for a while. She painted a picture for my grandmother who is sick with cancer. Then we went outside and blew bubbles and rolled down the hill. Then it started raining, so we came back in and played with toys and had a little lunch. She was so excited to see her brother. This is the second time that she's seen him. She couldn't believe how big he was.

When it was time to go, she didn't want to. She kept asking when she could come live with me again. How am I supposed to answer that? I still don't have a court date and it's really starting to piss me off. It's costing me so much money just to see her right now, plus I'm paying outrageous child support and my attorney isn't cheap. But I'm just so happy that I got to see her. She's growing up so fast and I'm missing it and it's KILLING me. I'm trying to be strong for her and for the baby, but sometimes I just want to break down. I've been told that life is often unfair, but unfair doesn't even begin to describe this situation. It's just plain f***ed up!

But on another note, things are slowly getting better. The attorney that is costing me a fortune is completely worth it. I know she'll get it done....I'm just not very patient!

4 opinions rendered:

Unknown said...

I can't imagine how painful this must be Sophia and again, I'm really sorry to hear of this still going on in your life.

Just remember one thing when you're on the down and out. Gold is tried by fire, before it SHINES! You're going to come out of this like PURE GOLD! And all the world shall be forced to set their gaze upon your VICTORY, while the losers stand in the foreground and weep!

(pull the giggle out!)

Unknown said...

Make sure you scroll down because I visited some other posts. SORRY I was late. Got yelled at by Barbara and I've been trying to push out the articles!

~giggles~

Sophia said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement. It really means a lot.

Head Cookie said...

I can't imagine what you going through but chin up I sure hope this lawyer of yours does you justice and gets you a court date soon and things get better for you. Your daughter sure sounds like she wants to be home with her Mommy and her brother. So hold tight and you are definetly in my thoughts and wishes.