Thursday, September 6, 2007

My lack of blog posts....

I've gotten some emails from people lately wondering where I've been and why I haven't been posting and sending funny emails lately....sorry guys!

I've been extremely stressed out lately. First of all, I was supposed to go to court today to get my visitation fixed with my daughter and once again that was postponed. I've seriously had it with the court system. His lawyer is a real B***H and is finding every way possible to postpone the hearing.

My car decided that it wanted to piss me off as well. Something is wrong with the transmission. It won't go in to reverse at all and now it's not wanting to go into drive either....it's a POS car that I've hated since I got it anyway. I owe way more than the car is worth even without transmission problems. It only has 51,000 miles on it, but it acts like it has 200,000...ugh and the dealership wants $1,000 just to look at it!!!!!!! WHATEVER! So, I took it back to the dealership I got it from and the sales guy that I bought it from has been really helpful. He's giving me what I owe on the car as a trade-in and has found me a Jeep Liberty...which is something I've wanted since they came out...in my price range. I just gotta wait for my bank to ok it and of course he's been super busy this week.....ugh do people not understand that I need a vehicle to get back and forth to work???? Yeah so that's that....

Plus I've been busy on this site called Sparkpeople. I really like this site. It's for losing weight and/or just getting healthy. It has all kinds of stuff to do and look at. It's my new addiction! I guess all the stress I've been under the past couple years has taken it's toll and I've gained quite a bit of weight and now my main focus is losing it. So, I'm going to the gym and eating better and Sparkpeople is a great support system.

So that's what I've been up to...don't worry, I'll get the funnies back in no time!

1 opinions rendered:

Head Cookie said...

Hey there Sophia I have an account with sparkspeople as well and I started the thread and your more than welcome to join its called skinny jeans.