Thursday, September 27, 2007

My baby's first birthday!

My dad was in the hospital, so we had to cancel my son's birthday party, but I wanted to do something special for his big day. We decided to take him to Olive Garden. As you can see from the pictures, it looks like he really enjoyed himself!



Just getting started...still nice and clean!


This is good stuff -- now if I could just get it all in my mouth!


Pasketti makes me thirsty!


Have you ever seen a cuter mess????


Let me have it!!


Yummy yummy!!!











4 opinions rendered:

Gattina said...

Happy birthday (a little late) apparently all kids love spaghettis !

Tomorrow I publish a post about my holidays in Italy at the Garda lake so if you want to see the pictures ...

Unknown said...

I saw these in the email you sent me and they are so cute!!

Head Cookie said...

Ahhh so cute Happy 1st Birthday little guy. Very very cute Sophia. I am glad he enjoyed his pasketti lol.

Magdalen Islands said...

What a little sweetheart!