Thursday, September 6, 2007

Stolen from Jadey!

This was originally on Galen's blog but I saw it on Jadey's and decided I wanted to play too. So come on if I can so can you.

1. What was the first blog that you regularly read? Ambre's
2. Do you remember the first" blogger" that you had an E-Mail Relationship with?
Yes, and we still do.
3.Why did you create your blog? Because it was fun and something different to do.
4. When was your first post, and who was your first commenter? If you really want to know, check my archives!
5. Are there blogs that you absolutely have to visit daily? Not really, but there are a few that I really enjoy.
6. Is your Blog categorized?..(I.E. Comedy, Literary, Personal Angst, Etc.) nope, it's really random
7. Do you see an end to your blogging some day? not in sight
8. What are you wearing right this very minute?....well, sorry to burst your bubble, but I am at work right now -- I have khaki pants and a blue button down shirt on.

3 opinions rendered:

Unknown said...

How's that new CAR doing Sophia?

Reverend Michael Kilgore said...

Aha! More info on the mysterious (and oft heard puking) Sophia!

Head Cookie said...

Hey Sophia glad to see you played.