Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Something to laugh about today

If you're looking for my Wordless Wednesday post, please scroll down..although you are always welcome to comment on any of my posts!

Sometimes a name change is the best idea...

This could cause some problems...


How do you get there from here?




Everything you need for your redneck wedding!





It's a good deal, but... oh, the college costs!



McLogic gone wrong...

Well isn't this romantic?



Still Dead, Huh???........Go Figure...





"Mass suicides...Cows going over the edge...tonight on Channel 3 News..."




I'm Confused.. But The Gas Prices Look Good




ok ...


Make up your mind...


3 opinions rendered:

Magdalen Islands said...

Your photos have me doing a lot of chuckling right now. Thanks for putting them up.

Unknown said...

that's great! IT was something that I needed today. Have a great day!

Head Cookie said...

These were quite humorous Sophia.