Monday, September 10, 2007

Manic Monday - Clue



Clue is my all time favorite board game. I've loved it since I was barely able to understand the rules. Maybe it's because I love mysteries, or maybe it's because I love Ms. Scarlett's red dress...I'll probably never know why I like it so much. I remember a babysitter I had when I was about ten years old. She'd watch for or five of us at a time. Our anges ranged from about 7 to 11. She would hide the Clue cards throughout the house, and put three (one suspect, one room and one weapon) in her pocket. Us kids would act out the game and try to collect the "clues" (the cards that were hidden). It was a lot of fun and a neat little twist to the traditional game.

Wanna play Manic Monday? Click here for details.

6 opinions rendered:

Durward Discussion said...

Now that was an imaginative baby sitter. Excellent training for a glamorous mystery train dressed in Miss Scarlet red.

Sandee said...

Yep, we appear to be clue fans for this MM! Great job and have a great MM. :)

Mo and The Purries said...

Thanks for participating in Manic Mondays! Who knew there were so many "Clue" fans out there?!?!

cheers,
manic mo

Unknown said...

Great job Sophia! Glad to see you got to play! I really need to join in on this game...

smile

Anonymous said...

we had the same idea for today :)

Reverend Michael Kilgore said...

My cousins had this and we played it every time I went over! I think they tired of my visits...