Friday, November 9, 2007

Today's Friday 55...Sorry it's a little late!

My blonde neighbor ran up to me jumping for joy!

"Guess what!!!"

"What?"

“I’m pregnant!”

"That's great! I couldn't be happier for you!"

"There's more! We’re not having just one baby. We’re having TWINS!"

…How she knew that, you ask???????....

“Well, I got a home pregnancy kit in a TWIN-pack. Both tests came out positive!"


This was inspired by a joke I got in my email today!! Click here to find out more about Friday 55.

7 opinions rendered:

Mike Minzes said...

This is got to be the winner if the Best 55 today!

Funny!!

Mona said...

This is so funny!

Wonderful 55 Sophia!

Kimberly said...

Hilarious! Just imagine if she'd taken 6 tests...

S said...

Oh now that is hilarious!
I agree with Kimberly, lets buy that woman a 12 pack! LOL

cathy said...

LOL, a blomde 55. Very funny.

Magdalen Islands said...

Chuckles! Great 55, do they give out awards for the best?

Jay said...

lol that was funny!