Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's Flu Season Again...Let's keep everyone well this year!

Please do not forget your flu shot!!!!
The First Half of this makes sense, but I like the second half better.

Eat right!
Make sure you get your daily dose of fruits & veggies.
Take your vitamins & bump up your vitamin C.
Get plenty of exercise because exercise helps build your immune system.
Walk for at least an hour a day,
go for a swim,
Take the stairs instead of the elevator, etc.
Wash your hands often.
If you can't wash them,keep a bottle of antibacterial stuff around.
Get lots of fresh air.
Open doors & windows whenever possible.
Try to eliminate as much stress from your life as you can.
Get plenty of rest.
OR

Take the doctor's approach.
Think about it...When you go for a shot,what do they do first?They Clean your arm with alcohol...Why? Because Alcohol KILLS GERMS.So.......

I walk to the liquor store. (exercise)
I put lime in my Corona...(fruit)
Celery in my Bloody Mary (veggies)
Drink outdoors on the bar patio..(fresh air)
Tell jokes, laugh....(eliminate stress)
Then pass out. (rest)
The way I see it...
If you keep your alcohol levels up,flu germs can't get you!

1 opinions rendered:

Magdalen Islands said...

That reminds me..., got to go check the paper when I go this week.
Thanks!