Monday, February 25, 2008

Middle Name Meme -- from Jadey

I saw this on Jadey's blog.

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

R - Really cool! Haha - yes I am!!!

E - Energetic -- well, most of the time

N - Needs clients for new Travel Agency (read post below for details)

E - Everybody loves me!

E - Exercises every day at the gym


Okay, so I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do it, go ahead!

1 opinions rendered:

Reverend Michael Kilgore said...

Hey, Sophia, I've been away a while! Who's made you puke, lately?